1 pound chicken tenderloins
1/3 cup soy sauce
8 cloves fresh minced garlic
4 tablespoons fresh or bottled lime juice
3 teaspoons fresh minced ginger root
4 tablespoons water
2 cans unsweetened coconut milk
3 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
5 green onions use tops, chop
Directions:1) Wash Chicken, place in shallow baking dish
2) Combine soy sauce, garlic, lime juice, ginger and Coconut Milk in small bowl. cover and refrigerate.
3) Add water to remaining mixture and pour over chicken: toss to cover chicken. Cover: marinate for 2 hours, stirring mixture occasionally.4) While chicken is marinating for peanut sauce, combine coconut milk, remaining soy sauce and peanut butter in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-heat, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer, uncovered until sauce thickens.
5) Bake Chicken at 375 until tender, let cool and cut on the bias and insert Bamboo Skewers.
6) Arrange on a tray and sprinkle with the green onions and red pepper flakes.
7) Heat Sauce and use for Dipping Sauce
A great dish for any gathering, Thai Chicken Satay is a favorite of customers of Culinary Delight Catering, and can be made organically by request.