- Fresh Organic Kale (wash, dry, and cut kale into bite-size pieces)
- Fresh Pine Nuts or nuts of choice
- Dried Cranberries or your favorite dried fruit (cut up)
- Toss with sesame seed dressing
- You may also add your favorite cheese; I use feta.
The good thing about this salad is that it is so easy and quick to make, and goes well with any Meat or Seafood dish. Like they say, it is a KICK-ASS SALAD.
So many people call or email for the recipe of this Salad. We have had people from IT Techs to CEO's wife ask for this recipe.
So I have decided to share it with all, because it is soooo good and healthy.