Emma's Stuffed Mushroom Florentine
- 1 lb Mushrooms of your choice (small or medium)
- 1 Box or Pack of Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Jarlsberg (reduced fat) Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs (optional)
Pre heat your oven to 375
Thaw Spinach out and squeeze out the water, beat egg, finely chop cheese, mince garlic.
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, and chill for about an hour. (I use a clean towel, I place the thawed spinach in the towel and wring it very hard, until the spinach is dry)
Wash medium size portobello's or baby bello's and dry, scoop out the middle of each.
Dip each Mushroom in melted butter, stuff each Mushroom with the mixture, place on a non stick cookie sheet.
You may add a little Parmesan Cheese to the top.
Bake stuffed Mushrooms until the cheese is melted. YUMMY!
We have found that our clients always run out of this appetizer first.
If you have any questions or cannot find an item need for this recipe, feel free to email or call me, ENJOY!